History of Our Church
Wycliffe Memorial Evangelical Church was established in 1912 and was named after John Wycliffe, a man who historians have called the “Morning Star of the Reformation”. Born in the 1300s, Wycliffe criticized abuses and false teachings in the Church of the day, and in 1382 he translated the Latin bible into English—the first European translation completed in over 1,000 years.
The Church was set up as an Independent or Free Evangelical Church and is led by a Board of Trustees working with a Pastor.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube channel!